365 days of finding out what it means to turn 30.
- Learn to dance –Belly dancing??
- Learn a foreign language -Spanish
- get a tattoo –Ouch!!! But maybe
- Publish a book –working on it
- Learn to play a musical instrument—Piano??
- Do volunteer work —-find a cause first…
- Get Married —-Not so much..how about LOSE WEIGHT! Let’s say 30lbs?
- Pay down your debt/ start a budget —-starting with my tax return
- Start my own business —-but where to start???
- Travel—on a budget here…maybe a five year plan? Or something small.
- swim naked
- create your own sisterhood * (out of the new book)
- dye my hair blue? Purple? or at least get crazy highlights
- own really sexy under things (I’ve always been so practical, why?)
- Find my own style
- Find my own mantra (maybe my own theme song like on Ally McBeal!)
- Embrace my inner nerd –Be like the turtle!!
- Sing in public (haven’t done this in years, I still have stage fright)
- sell a piece of artwork (most likely a drawing or painting)
- learn to drive a stick shift
- Watch a meteor shower
- start a book club (kidlit, fantasy, or mystery?)
- go to a psychic (I’ve always wanted to know)
- have one day all to myself, start to finish
- spend my summer reading only things I want to read
- Learn to play chess
- Eating right—or at least better.
- Give up soda—currently counting down from 3 a day
- Drink more water—the last time I had a glass………I’m still thinking……….
- Get more sleep—the answer to all my problems???
- Wear sunscreen—It’s Texas, need I say more?
- Wear sunglasses—read above
- Go to the doctor—check-up way overdue
- 30lbs be gone!
- toned and stretched—-this is where my yoga comes in
- Cardio—No pain, no gain right?
- Take a class—still working on this…something nearby and cheap is my best bet.
- Learn to find my inner calm
- Find my own mantra—I am still torn between a saying and a song
- Meditate—luckily enough yoga covers many of these all at once